Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Animation

I've been a fan of animation for as long as I can remember. It's actually one of the subjects I would like to get into with my art. Yesterday I went to watch Coraline and it was great. The storyline could of been a little better I guess, but the slow stop animation was really cool. I'm a huge fan of dark art ex: Tim Burton stuff. I am currently working on my own stop motion animation can't wait to post it up and see what everyone thinks. For now here are a couple of videos I find interesting! One of them is called the Muto Wall by an artist name BLU and the other is called Minilogue/hitchhikers choice by Kristofer Strom


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuGaqLT-gO4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u46eaeAfeqw

2 comments:

  1. those videos are cool!
    that stuff is so amazing when you think about how much time and effort went into making them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the evolution of man one, i never thought that we may end up de-evolving someday..i saw this video on youtube of a fish with a transparent head, like a cockpit on a jet fighter this fish;s eyes and whole head had no skull and were enclosed in a clear "bubble" it was studied and discovered by the monteray bay research inst. it is weird how some animals havent changed since the beginning, like a horseshoe crab, while somethings like that fish are almost works of artistic splendor

    ReplyDelete